|Date:||August 11, 2015|
|Length:||5 / 1253|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Why? Read on.
Why Consequentialism is Wrong
First consider what would motivate you if you had a Good Will. You’d do your duty simply because it’s your duty. You wouldn’t expect a reward. You wouldn’t expect to make yourself happy or give yourself pleasure. You’d want to do your duty simply because it’s your duty...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
You’d want to do your duty simply because it’s your duty. In other words, all consequences — any pleasure or happiness that might result (or any pain and misery that might be avoided) — are irrelevant. Duty is what makes you good; it’s not what makes you (or anyone else) happy. It’s not what satisfies natural inclinations to attain pleasure or happiness...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Business Ethics and the Connection to Communication: Does the Truth Really Matter?
- Good And Bad Ethics
- Why Ethics Matter
- The Good Earth: Wang Lung - A Man Of Determination And Loyalty
- Ethics And Moral Values In Professional Context
- The Intolerable Acts (Coercive Acts) Transformed The Argument Between The Colonies And Great Britain From A Dispute Over The Right To Taxation Into A Challenge To Any Parliamentary Authority’ (Bailyn). Do You Agree With This Statement?
- Immoral Acts Of The Tobacco In
- Immoral Acts Of The Tobacco Industry
- B) Examine and Comment on the views that conscience is the best guide to making moral decisions in sexual ethics
- Kant Moral Ethics
- Nicomachean Ethics on Moral Virtue
- "Moral Understanding" Terrorism: Insurgency or acts of aggression
- Abortion- Is It A Moral Or An Immoral Choice?
- The Moral Code: Ethics in the Workplace
1 pages / 197 words
5 pages / 1253 words
4 pages / 1131 words
4 pages / 1030 words
1 pages / 248 words
3 pages / 704 words
2 pages / 386 words