|Date:||February 12, 2016|
|Length:||8 / 2285|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
What, then, are the duties to which humans owe their obedience? Kant asserts that one's duties are dictated by one ultimate moral principle that he refers to as the categorical imperative. The categorical imperative is a command given from one's rational mind to the will that demands the unconditional necessity of an action...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Kant recognizes that there is only one categorical imperative and he defines it as, "Act only according to that maxim whereby you can at the same time will that it should become a universal law". Thus, according to Kant, any morally good action is one that every rational person would accept as a universal law...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- It's Not For the Government to Decide
- Muhammad Ibn Abdullah: Good or Bad? You Decide
- John Adams: The Rule of Law and the Rule of Men
- apply to university
- Apply SDLC
- women need not apply
- How To Apply Make Up
- Three Concepts that Apply to “Bread”
- Who is to Decide What is Right?
- The Maxim Gun
- Form And Malignant Form
- How I Decide
- I decide
- Biblical Situation Ethics
- Having Viewed “The Making Of A Moonie” Consider The Extent To Which Ethical Dilemmas Would Present Themselves If You Were To Apply Eileen Barkers Methods To A Study Of Followers Of Kabbalah In The U.K.
2 pages / 302 words
2 pages / 501 words
2 pages / 569 words
2 pages / 554 words
6 pages / 1531 words
6 pages / 1522 words
4 pages / 1136 words