Title: Ethical Principles in Medical Decision Making
|Date:||October 29, 2014|
|Length:||4 / 1038|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Physicians have enough to consider as it is, as it is difficult enough determining which treatments and options will best benefit each patient's values and interests. Hardwig had the moral reasons for presumption of equality, but no solid explanations as to how the principle could be implemented. Patient autonomy would have to be sacrificed in order for the idea of presumption of equality to be honored...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Patient autonomy would have to be sacrificed in order for the idea of presumption of equality to be honored.
I think that the interests of family members and those close to an individual should always be taken into consideration, but not necessarily given equal importance. Naturally family members can persuade, support, and participate in discussion and the joint decision making process, but when there is a conflict between autonomy and respect for the interests of family members, autonomy wins out...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Critical analysis of the role of individual values in explaining the decisions that managers make concerning key human resource (HR) issues.
- Decision Making Process: Improving Our Ability to Make Decisions
- Ethical Decisions ? How do we make the right ones?
- Ethical Values In Accounting
- How Values Affect Decisions in Personal and Professional Life
- Making Ethical Decisions
- personal, organizational, and cultural values play in decision making
- Values Based Decision-Making
- Values Used in Business Decision Making
- Ethical Values
- Ethical Principles in Medical Decision Making
- Values And Ethical View
- Ethical Values In The Old Testament
- How Personal, Organizational, and Cultural Values Affect Decision Making\
- Values and Decision Making
2 pages / 447 words
2 pages / 462 words
2 pages / 571 words
2 pages / 589 words
3 pages / 680 words
2 pages / 372 words
2 pages / 393 words