|Date:||September 4, 2014|
|Length:||1 / 268|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
There is a drop cable from the transceiver to the Attachment Unit Interface (AIU). The AIU may be a DIX port on the network card. There is a transceiver for each network card on the network. This type of ethernet is subject to the 5-4-3 rule meaning there can be 5 network segments with 4 repeaters, and three of the segments can be connected to computers...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
There is a transceiver for each network card on the network. This type of ethernet is subject to the 5-4-3 rule meaning there can be 5 network segments with 4 repeaters, and three of the segments can be connected to computers. It uses bus topology. Maximum segment length is 500 Meters with the maximum overall length at 2500 meters...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- 3COM FAST ETHERNET VS. GIGABIT ETHERNET COMPARISON
- Data Link Control (internet)
- Determinism and Ethernet
- Ethernet Networkig
- Ethernet and ATM: Which Will Prevail?
- Ethernet vs. Token Ring
- How Ethernet Works
- Logical and Physical network design
- Logical vs. Physical Network Design
- Metro Ethernet
- Network Layers
- The Ethernet
1 pages / 268 words
2 pages / 600 words
3 pages / 709 words
3 pages / 743 words
3 pages / 652 words
2 pages / 514 words
2 pages / 345 words