Title: Ethanol, a fuel
|Date:||September 20, 2013|
|Length:||2 / 517|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Yeast is added to ferment the sugars to ethanol and finally the ethanol is separated from the mixture by distillation. The fermentation process is quite simple; a glucose molecule is broken down into ethanol molecules and one carbon dioxide molecule, the carbon dioxide is released into the air and you are left with a colourless, clean burning liquid with a strong odour...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This makes it easy to produce an alternate cleaner burning fuel for cars and other means of transportation. Ethanol is already being used in high-performance motor fuel because it cuts poisonous emissions and is better for the environment then traditional fuels. There have been many developments in using a higher ethanol concentration in fuels for cars and other types of transportation, by many leading car companies research institutes...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
1 pages / 141 words
2 pages / 365 words
2 pages / 517 words
2 pages / 473 words
1 pages / 218 words
2 pages / 325 words
2 pages / 457 words