Title: Essay - Sustainable Development through Human Resources and Institutions Development: A Thai Perspective
|Date:||June 20, 2013|
|Length:||7 / 1844|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Numerous business organizations have been collapsed and/or taken over by foreign investors. In particular, Thai SMEs, which employ approximately 90% of the Thai workforce, have been greatly affected by the crisis. This situation does not support the long-term social and economic development of Thailand...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The Sufficiency Economy Philosophy stems from remarks made by His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej throughout his years on the throne. It stresses the ‘middle’ path as the overriding principle for Thai people’s conduct and way of life at the individual, family, and community levels. Within the philosophical framework, choice of balanced development strategies for the nation in line with the forces of globalization is allowed, with the need for adequate protection from internal and external shocks...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- development of human resources
- The effect of Work Design on other organisational functions and activities including Production, Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing etc.
- Organizations of national parks admit that they cannot buy all the land nor protect it single handedly. Their method is to join business, governments, partner organizations and indigenous people together.
- Sustainable Development
- Sustainable and Unsustainable development
- Sustainable development
- The Neoclassical And Ecological Economic Approaches To Sustainable Development.
- Essay - Sustainable Development through Human Resources and Institutions Development: A Thai Perspective
- Describe the main developmental tasks and milestones associated with each stage in human development over the lifespan. Then choose one phase only of human development and discuss the developmental needs of people in this stage. Discuss various sp...
- Sustainable Development
- A. Education, Population And Sustainable Development
- GOOD GOVERNANCE AND SUSTAINABLE HUMAN DEVELOPMENT
- Population distribution and sustainable development
- Sustainable Development - Plan for developing tourist business at Pak Nai
- the World Bank on Sustainable Development
1 pages / 216 words
7 pages / 1844 words
3 pages / 674 words
3 pages / 747 words
1 pages / 263 words
1 pages / 189 words
2 pages / 380 words