|Date:||September 19, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 441|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
I can imagine a working society loaded with robots, because that would be cheaper than letting a human being do the work. Why can’t they just spend the money on making our world a better place to live in? I can’t give a convenient answer for that question, but I can ensure that the world won’t be a better place for us to be a part of, as long as they are spending our hard earned money, they earn from us each month through tax, on making our world more automatic and more asocial, than it already is...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
I do think it is exciting with all this new upcoming technology. I’m pretty sure that I couldn’t live without any technology at all, but some of the things the scientists are creating are just a waste of time, and will create more harm than good. Many young people are using their spare time on video games etc...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death
- Compare and contrast the management theories of Frederick Taylor, Henri Fayol, Elton Mayo and Douglas McGregor. In what sense(s) are these theories similar and/or compatible? In what sense(s) are these theories dissimilar and/or compatible? How wo...
- Definition Essay: Murder
- Give Life,Give blood!
- Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Death!
- International Kidnapping Business
- the kidnapping
- Identify and explore any three ways in which the church effected the development of arts during the 11-16th centuries. Which do you think was the most significant?Give reasons for your answer
- Lead with Pride – Lead to Fight – Lead to Fell: The Fall of Roman Republic
- How Did Geographical Problems Make It Hard For The Tsar To Rule The Country?
- Science And Faith: Compatible Universal Law?
- Parental Kidnapping
- “informatio Technology Can’t Really Give A Company A Strategic Advantage, Because Most Competitive Advantages Don’t Last More Then A Few Years And Soon Become Strategic Necessities Which Just Raise The Stakes Of The Game. Discuss Why?
- Problems with Technology
- To what extent have science and technology solve the problems of the poor?
2 pages / 476 words
2 pages / 439 words
5 pages / 1312 words
3 pages / 619 words
2 pages / 365 words
2 pages / 449 words
2 pages / 441 words