Title: Entity Relationship
|Date:||May 28, 2013|
|Length:||2 / 416|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
It also has the manufacturer-make, product-in-store, product-in-warehouse, and customer-order relationships.
This project focuses on the product (or merchandise) entity. Its attributes include item number, model, type, price and quantity. The item number distinguishes every item, and we choose it as the primary key of product entity...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Its attributes include item number, model, type, price and quantity. The item number distinguishes every item, and we choose it as the primary key of product entity. Here quantity is a derived attribute, whose value can be calculated from the sum of item quantity at store and warehouse. Product can be divided into two disjoint subclass, laptop and desktop...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- Discuss the role of product positioning in consumer buying decision process and whether consumer involvement impacts on the role of product positioning in the decision process
- Examining The Impact Of Product Attributes On Perception Towards Brand Product
- Journal Entry Reversal Entity Relationship Diagram Explanation
- New Product Dev.
- new product an dmarketing mix
- PRODUCT LIFE CYCLE AND INTERNATIONAL PRODUCT LIFE CYCLE ECONOMIC AND MARKETING PERSPECTIVES
- Product Liability
- Product Life Cycle And International Product Life Cycle Economic And Marketing Perspectives
- Product Mix and New Product Development Strategies
- Product Mix
- pride in the product
- Product Mix
- product mix
- Entity Relationship
2 pages / 482 words
2 pages / 360 words
2 pages / 513 words
1 pages / 286 words
2 pages / 307 words
2 pages / 416 words
3 pages / 759 words