Title: energy for 1999
|Date:||April 20, 2012|
|Length:||2 / 349|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In Eastern Europe and the former USSR production declined 22.9 quadrillion Btu and consumption dropped 25.3 quadrillion Btu.In 1999, the United States, Russia, and China were the leading producers and consumers of energy, producing 38%, and consuming 41%, of the world's energy.
The United States, Russia, China, Saudi Arabia, and Canada were the five largest producers of energy in 1999, supplying 47...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The United States supplied 72.3 quadrillion Btu of primary energy; Russia, 41.5 quadrillion Btu; and China, 30.9 quadrillion Btu. The next leading producers?the United Kingdom, Iran, Norway, India, and Mexico?together supplied 13.1% of the world's energy.
The United States, China, Russia, Japan, and Germany were the largest consumers in 1999, using 49...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Economics: Negative Production and Consumption Externalities
- energy for 1999
- Japanese Trends in Household Energy Consumption
- MARKET SHARE OF ELECTRICITY DISTRIBUTION COMPANIES IN THE SOUTH EAST EUROPE ENERGY COMMUNITY
- obal Dynamics Impacting Yarn Production and Consumption
- THE CURRENT ENERGY MARKET AND LINKS BETWEEN ENERGY PRICE AND BUSINESS PROSPERITY
- Western Europe Analysis
- Expansion of western europe
- western europe
- Does Consumption Of Energy Drink Affect Teenagers
- Solar Energy: An Alternative Energy
- The Production of Cellular Energy by Glycolysis
- Rice Production and Consumption Trends in Negros Oriental
- The effect on Energy Drinks, Alcoholic Energy Drinks Research paper
- Cost Benefit Analysis and Energy Consumption of
2 pages / 349 words
2 pages / 354 words
2 pages / 376 words
2 pages / 536 words
1 pages / 123 words
1 pages / 298 words
3 pages / 835 words