|Date:||September 14, 2014|
|Length:||3 / 727|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
No longer is it necessary to trust some communications channel to be secure against eavesdropping or betrayal. Anyone can send a confidential message just using public information, but it can only be decrypted with a private key that is in the sole possession of the intended recipient. Furthermore, public-key cryptography can be used for authentication (digital signatures) as well as for privacy (encryption)...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Furthermore, public-key cryptography can be used for authentication (digital signatures) as well as for privacy (encryption).
Here's how it works for encryption: when Alice wishes to send a message to Bob, she looks up Bob's public key in a directory, uses it to encrypt the message and sends it off...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- Can U Keep A Secret?
- Keeping you a secret
- Secret Sin
- The Best Kept Secret
- The Ironic Secret Adapteur: Hitchcock And Hampton Adapting Conrad’S The Secret Agent
- The Secret Revealed
- The Secret Sharer
- our secret
- A Secret War Instills a Secret Behavior
- The Secret Service
- Secret Window
- The Big Secret
- An Encryption And Decryption Algorithm For Messages Transmitted By Phonetic Alphabets
1 pages / 124 words
2 pages / 575 words
2 pages / 588 words
1 pages / 156 words
2 pages / 575 words
2 pages / 523 words
3 pages / 727 words