Title: Emmanuel Kant: His Three Ways Of Finding God
|Date:||June 21, 2016|
|Length:||4 / 986|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In 1755, aided by a friend, he resumed his studies and obtained his doctorate. Thereafter, he taught at the university for 15 years, lecturing first on science and mathematics, as well as geography, but gradually enlarging his field of concentration to cover almost all branches of philosophy.
Although Kant’s lectures and works written during this period established his reputation as an original philosopher, he did not receive a chair at the university until 1770, when he was made Professor of Logic and Metaphysics...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
For the next 27 years he continued to teach and attracted large numbers of students to Konigsberg. “Kant’s unorthodox religious teachings, which were based on rationalism rather than revelation, brought him into conflict with the government of Prussia, and in 1792 he was forbidden by Frederick William II, King of Prussia, to teach or write on religious subjects...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Emmanuel Kant: His Three Ways Of Finding God
- Emmanuel Kant
- Emmanuel Kant's Ethics
- Essence of
- The Essence
- The Essence Of Empowerment
- The Essence of Education
- The Essence of Justice
- The essence of Chinatown
- The Essence Of Education
- The Essence of the Epoche
- The Essence Of Pop Culture
- The Essence of Teamwork
- The Essence of HTML