Title: Electronic Credit Card Payment Technology
|Date:||September 18, 2012|
|Length:||2 / 344|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
At this point the browser generates a session key for a symmetrical encryption. This session key is now encrypted with the open/public key of the merchant and is sent to him.
From this point on, the whole communication between the customer and the merchant is encrypted as well as decrypted with the key that is known to both parties...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
SET is a protocol for the secure transmission of credit card information - especially on the internet. This system uses digital signature.
When the customer gets into contact with the merchant his wallet sends the merchant an initialisation request. The request contains the credit card brand as well as the first six digits...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Aquisitions and Payment
- electronic payment method
- international payment methods
- Online payment processing
- Payment Systems: Control and Commitment in Newton’s Ingredients: Employee Motivation
- Payment instruments
- The balance of payment
- Types of payment for busniesses!
- Payment of college athletes
- Payment Gateway
- Internet Payment Services
- Work Design For Bus Payment
- Cps, Eipp, Edi – Which Payment Acronym Is Right For You?
- Electronic Credit Card Payment Technology
- Internet payment gateway
2 pages / 467 words
2 pages / 385 words
2 pages / 315 words
2 pages / 436 words
2 pages / 344 words
7 pages / 1945 words
1 pages / 195 words