Title: effects of smoking on the unborn
|Date:||March 1, 2012|
|Length:||4 / 1050|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The study showed that smoking causes between 19,000 and 141,000 "spontaneous abortions" or miscarriages with an estimate of 115,000 per year. It has also been suggested that smoking is the cause of 14% of the pre-term births in the United States. The news, however, is not all bad because some studies show that a woman who stops smoking early in her pregnancy ( up to the fourth month period) can reduce the negative effects on the unborn fetus...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The news, however, is not all bad because some studies show that a woman who stops smoking early in her pregnancy ( up to the fourth month period) can reduce the negative effects on the unborn fetus.
Some have asked, "If I have been smoking for ten years prior to my pregnancy, will it harm my baby?" The answer is "No", but smoking beyond the fourth month period of pregnancy is hazardous to the babies health...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Baby Boomers
- contributions to society and it's effects-comparing "In Cold Blood" and "My Name is Asher Lev"
- desiree's baby
- My Baby
- Baby Wear.
- Are You My Baby
- Good Blood Bad Blood
- Which Baby U R
- she's having a baby
- Macbeth Blood Will Have Blood
- Your blood pumps in my veins, Granny.
- Sex Me Baby
- effects of smoking on the unborn
- Investigating the stretch and recoil of arteries and veins
- Are Ultrasound "Snapshots" of Your Unborn Baby a Good Idea
1 pages / 294 words
4 pages / 1172 words
3 pages / 859 words
1 pages / 207 words
4 pages / 1050 words
2 pages / 355 words
1 pages / 263 words