Title: Effective Commuincation In Law Enforcement
|Date:||August 20, 2011|
|Length:||3 / 696|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
An Officer can not serve his community without building a relationship with the members of the community and the only way to build a relationship is to communicate. Officers must be able to communicate verbally and non-verbally so that their thoughts, ideas, attitudes, and feelings are received in a positive manner...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Communication is a two-way street what a person says and how they say it affects how the other person receives it and how they communicate in return.
There are several ineffective communication elements that may cause problems for Law Enforcement such as if the Officer is indirect and they don’t get their point across or they may be unresponsive and the person may feel as though the officer has very little interest in their situation...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Business Ideas For Those Without Ideas
- How Organizational Behavior will make me an effective manager.
- Is Creative Capitalism An Effective Way To Make The World Better?
- Analyse the methods used to make the opening battle sequence of ?Saving Private Ryan' both shocking and realistic, and say how effective you find it as an introduction to the film
- Hester Prynne: The Search For a More Congenial
- “The ruling ideas of the age are ever the ideas of the ruling class.” – Marx & Engles
- Norman Nicholson uses childhood as a means of exploring other ideas in Rising Five. Identify the ideas of the poem and comment on the ways in which they are presented.
- Comparing Cardinal Richelieu's practice of ruler ship to Niccolo Machiavelli's ideas about the effective exercise of power
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing, effectively
- Effective OPSEC for Law Enforcement
- Effective Commuincation In Law Enforcement
- Aggressive and Assertive Communication
- How to make people learn MESSAGE
- Group Commuincation
- Assertive Policing, Plummeting Crime:
2 pages / 466 words
4 pages / 1163 words
1 pages / 266 words
3 pages / 804 words
3 pages / 696 words
2 pages / 431 words
1 pages / 271 words