|Date:||February 27, 2015|
|Length:||3 / 613|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Only the learner himself is able to take inventory of his prior knowledge and experience and therefore decide what he is lacking in order to reach his goals. With the guidance of an advisor, distance learning allows the student to choose what courses will be relevant to his vocation and complete them at his own pace...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
According to the widely accepted information processing theory, learners are more likely to retain information when it is made relevant and meaningful to their interests. When students take an active role in their own learning process, it is more likely that they will be motivated to complete assignments and reach their goals...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Henry Adams View on Education Applied to Education Today
- Organizational Structure of U.S. Department of Education
- Affirmative Action: Its role in higher education.
- Nurse Educatoro In The Staff Education Role
- A Hierarchical Linear Modeling Approach To Higher Education Research : The Influence Of Student And Institutional Characteristics
- Keeping a Physical Education Active and Alive
- The Changing Face of Further Education: Lifelong Learning, Inclusion and Community Values in Further Education
- The Role of Education in the Republic
- The Role of the Mentor in Paramedical Education
- Education Policy and Racial Inequality as an Act of White Supremacy in the Education System
- Experience and Education
- Parents Role in Teenage Sexual Education
- Effects That Computers Have On College Student?s Education
- Student Survival Guide For Distance Learning Education
- THE REASONS OF UNIVERSITY STUDENT ON USING INTERNET FOR EDUCATION
3 pages / 643 words
2 pages / 517 words
2 pages / 336 words
1 pages / 290 words
2 pages / 460 words
2 pages / 532 words
3 pages / 613 words