|Date:||February 23, 2013|
|Length:||2 / 394|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Enterprise Architecture is an architecture of architectures, bringing together the parts of business, information, systems, and infrastructure in order to create a greater whole.
In today’s complex environment, businesses require IT support that is both more agile and more flexible than ever before...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The challenge for the corporations is to achieve a cost effective IT that is responsive to business change and at the same time create additional business value and capabilities. Enterprise Architecture has now matured enough to aid with this, and this trend is very interesting. Implementing Enterprise Architecture does not guarantee success in achieving better IT support, and many organizations fail...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- ‘All multinationals that conduct strategic planning go through a three-step process: formulation, implementation and control’
- Business Process Analysis: Missing Children Clearinghouse Amber Alert Program
- How An Effective Decision Making Process Could Have An Impact On An Organization’S Success
- Implementation of a 401(k) Plan Program
- Implementing enterprise resource planning systems with total quality control and business process reengineering
- Information life cycle process
- The process of an Initial Public Offering (IPO). The underpricing problem.
- What to Read? The Contributing Factors to the Process of Book Selection
- Factors For Barriers In Commnication Process
- DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A PROGRAM FOR COMPUTING SIZE OF CONNECTED COMPONENTS
- Does delegated legislation represent a threat to the democratic process
- Analysis of a workplace application architecture and process design
- Enterprise Resource Process: Erp And Sap Future
- System Software Process and Quality Factors
- The Keys to a Successful Implementation of a 1 to 1 Laptop Program in K-12 Education
2 pages / 433 words
3 pages / 609 words
3 pages / 791 words
1 pages / 51 words
2 pages / 394 words
1 pages / 269 words
1 pages / 176 words