|Date:||December 31, 2012|
|Length:||3 / 821|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The impacts of online shopping have been advantageous as well as disadvantageous.
The beneficial impacts of online shopping are greatest on the nation's economy. Consumers do not only purchase items online, but the internet allows consumers to compare and browse items online. This then results in consumers going out and buying those items at stores...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This then results in consumers going out and buying those items at stores. "But because people also go online to investigate merchants and compare products, the internet winds up influencing about six times that many offline purchases" (Freeman Evans 1). The internet has allowed holiday sales to grow twenty one percent from last year to $16...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- two kinds and shopping
- Mystery shopping
- Online Discount Shopping
- Online Shopping In India
- Online Shopping vs. In Store Shopping
- online shopping affecting hight street
- online shopping
- Shopping Online or in Person
- All for Shopping
- Going into a Store verses Online Shopping
- Online Shopping
- Home shopping
1 pages / 125 words
2 pages / 399 words
2 pages / 317 words
2 pages / 382 words
2 pages / 503 words
3 pages / 821 words
1 pages / 239 words