Title: E-government: Its Characteristics, Practices and Future
|Date:||May 8, 2015|
|Length:||31 / 9145|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
We can listen to remote radio or television stations live, meet colleagues with teleconferencing systems equipment, and buy some products and have them delivered directly home without going to the mall. Surely, we can think of many more ways to use the Internet and the World Wide Web.
It was estimated that 144 million people were using the Internet around the world by the end of 1998...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Surely, we can think of many more ways to use the Internet and the World Wide Web.
It was estimated that 144 million people were using the Internet around the world by the end of 1998. The number has been growing very fast and is expected to increase to approximately 502 million by the end of 2003 and 1 billion worldwide by the end of 2005...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- Dimension of Service Quality
- Effective Practices in Improving the Quality of Healthcare
- Evaluating Best Practices: Managing Quality, Speed, Flexibility and Information as an Asset
- Service Quality
- Service Quality
- Total Quality Service
- Debate 24: "Becoming President: Natural-Born Citizens Only or All Citizens?"
- A Hierarchical Linear Modeling Approach To Higher Education Research : The Influence Of Student And Institutional Characteristics
- Information Technology And Quality Customer Service
- Quality Assurance perspectives in Higher Education in Oman … can they lead to structuring an effective higher education system?
- Extra Cash From Government Program Linked To Higher Risk Of Adult Obesity
- Government must seekto meet citizens' needs
- Should the US citizens and government support or oppose the H1b visa?
- The Future of Higher Education
- E-government: Its Characteristics, Practices and Future
5 pages / 1205 words
1 pages / 248 words
2 pages / 420 words
2 pages / 485 words
2 pages / 517 words
2 pages / 491 words
2 pages / 540 words