Title: E-Governance and its IT Alignment
|Date:||December 13, 2014|
|Length:||15 / 4262|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
It is followed by the E governance structure of India and to understand it better a detailed study on a project named "FRIENDS" is included. The study analyses how the project is benefiting people, its enablers and constraints. Finally the paper concludes with recommendations.
Key words: E governance, Strategic alignment and maturity, FRIENDS Project
Table of Contents: Page No:
Information technology as a facilitator of Governance 3
Definition of E Governance 3
Fields of Implementation of E Governance 4
Importance and Benefits of E Governance 5
Application of Strategic Alignment Model 6
Alignment model for E Governance 8
Applying Strategic Alignment maturity model 10
E Governance in India 12
FRIENDS Project in Kerala 13
An information system can be defined technically as a set of interrelated components that collect (or retrieve), process, store, and distribute information to support decision making, coordination, and control in an organization...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In addition to supporting decision making, coordination, and control, information systems may also help people or organisations analyze problems, visualize complex subjects, and create new products. (Laudon & Laudon 1995, p.7)
Information Technology as a facilitator of Governance:
Governance refers to the practice of political, economic and administrative authority in the management of a country's affairs, including citizens' articulation of their interests and exercise of their legal rights and obligations...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- government's economic policy
- Organisations, economic systemsand government.
- Strategic Alliances, National Responsiveness, Government Demands
- The similarities of the ancient roman government and the american government
- Government accountability
- Keynesian economics - a continuing process of inflation, governments can confiscate, secretly and unobserved, an important part of the wealth of their citizens
- INSTITUTIONS OF GOVERNMENT AND METHOD OF GOVERNANCE
- Accountability Of Our Government
- a)Why should every government be concern with inflationary pressure?
- Government must seekto meet citizens' needs
- Should the US citizens and government support or oppose the H1b visa?
- The Increasing Rate of Accidents in Malaysia: Should The Government Be Blamed?
- To examine the effectiveness of internal organizational communication can reduce workplace conflicts at BMW Private Limited.
- Cisco Systems: Using the Web for Internal Efficiency
- The Process Of an Internal Combustion Engine
1 pages / 222 words
1 pages / 207 words
3 pages / 713 words
1 pages / 299 words
2 pages / 430 words
2 pages / 556 words
2 pages / 355 words