Title: E.D. Hirsch
|Date:||June 4, 2015|
|Length:||7 / 1930|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Hirsch outlines a philosophy of education that focuses on a universal core curriculum that is structured to the point that every school teaches the same content in the same grade level. The intent of his curriculum is to create citizens that are culturally literate who can compete in today's world.
Hirsch's ideology is considered extremely controversial...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Although Hirsch is a liberal, he has been labeled by many an advocate for a conservative curriculum and a promoter of "drill and kill" pedagogy. He has been criticized for not observing differences in learning styles and for omitting multiculturalism from his arguments and failing to see race, class and gender's influence in the classroom...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- european post
- Mariann Hirsch
- To what extent do you agree with the view that European Monetary Union is a political instrument that makes little difference to European business?
- Cultural Literacy According To E.d. Hirsch
- 18th Century European Enlightenment
- European Society Post World War I Era
- european romanticism
- To What Extent Has The European Parliament Succeeded In Imposing Itself As A Key Actor In The European Union’S Decision-Making Process?
- Uni Lateral Mistake
- Your Biggest Mistake
- E.D. Hirsch
- European Law of Religion – organizational and institutional analysis of national systems and their implications for the future European Integration Process
- Social Policy, Economics Of Labor Markets In The European Union. Does A European Employment Strategy Make Sense?