Title: E-Commerce Maturity Model (Compariosn of four models)
|Date:||June 17, 2016|
|Length:||16 / 4610|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Companies can have great opportunities to sell their products to new customers, to buy cheap raw materials from new suppliers and to have new business partners in other countries via internet. Therefore, many organisations have introduced E-business as a critical part of business strategies. E-business is not a jargon, which can be used in technical ways within a particular group of people, anymore...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Therefore, many organisations have introduced E-business as a critical part of business strategies. E-business is not a jargon, which can be used in technical ways within a particular group of people, anymore. Frank (1997, cited in (Ramsey and McCole, 2005) described the new age without internet enabled capabilities as "trying to compete today without a sales force or a telephone...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
1 pages / 208 words
2 pages / 554 words
1 pages / 109 words
1 pages / 256 words
16 pages / 4610 words
2 pages / 470 words
1 pages / 40 words