Title: E-book versus the more traditional publishing methods.
|Date:||November 24, 2015|
|Length:||3 / 899|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
As well, people Daily Rotten (an adversary company), recognized once as a copy of a 1979 spoof of bomb-building from the Journal of Irreproducible Results. One clue to the parody was the source, a humor journal that hosts its own longer term subject Noble Prizes awards. Other clues were scattered through the article itself...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
It cites the previous month's column on building a time-machine. It instructs the reader to buy 50 jpounds of weapons grade plutonimu "at you local supplier" and those who don't have one should contact their "local terriorist organization, or perhaps the Junior Achievement in your neighborhood". The completed bomb makes "a great ice-breaker at parties"...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- An Analysis of the Business Cultural Issues Raised by the Article; Knowledge Transfer, Knowledge Replication, and Learning in Non-equity Alliances: Operating Contractual Joint Ventures in China (Wang, Y. Nicholas, S. 2005)
- E-book versus the more traditional publishing methods.
- Electronic Publishing or Traditional Publishing
- Information Communication Technologies In Knowledge Management Strategies. Can Knowledge Actually Be Managed?
- Knowledge Management: Organizational Learning and Knowledge
- Knowledge Sharing And Knowledge Management
- Ignorance is Knowledge as Knowledge is Power
- “The knowledge we value the most is the knowledge for which we can provide the strongest justifications.” To what extent would you agree with this claim?
- “We are told about the world before we see it. We imagine most things before we experience them” (Walter Lipman) How might expectation and previous knowledge affect perception and therefore knowledge?
- For Some People Science Is The Supreme Form Of All Knowledge. Is This View Reasonable Or Does It Involve A Misunderstanding Of Science Or Of Knowledge?
- Mathematician'S Knowledge Versus Scientist'S Knowledge
- Natural Science: Methods Of Gaining Knowledge
- Traditional Versus Modern Ethics
- What Can You Walk Towards Forever And Never Reach? The Answer Is Simple: The Horizon. The Use Of The Horizon As A Metaphor For Knowledge Is Very Accurate, Depending On How One Perceives Knowledge. To Some People, Knowledge May Seem Like A Giant Tr...
- Caves to Knowledge or Knowledge to Aid
4 pages / 1147 words
3 pages / 691 words
3 pages / 701 words
3 pages / 843 words
4 pages / 1147 words
2 pages / 379 words
2 pages / 513 words