|Date:||March 13, 2015|
|Length:||16 / 4654|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
For example 51 per cent of those surveyed claimed that they would use ATMs to manage their accounts. Fifteen per cent of 15-19 year olds and 13 per cent of 25-44 year olds stated a preference for using the personal computer for banking purposes - although less than 10 per cent of people currently use the Internet in this way...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Telephone banking has also grown in popularity, with 30 per cent stating a preference for managing their accounts over the telephone.1
For their part, high street banks appear to have exploited technology largely for commercial reasons. On the one hand, the expansion of ATM facilities has been instrumental in helping banks to rationalise branch networks...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- An examintaion of the changing nature in retail nature and the potential impact on future operations
- Communication in business and information technology
- Customer relationships marketing
- Marketing and Customer Relationships Worksheet
- The Technical System: Information, Information Technology, and Information Systems
- Analysis Of Communication Challenges And Potential Solutions: Case Study Of A Laboratory Information Management System Project Team
- How did technology transform the "modern" and "post-modern" world in the west?
- customer relationships
- Information Technology And Quality Customer Service
- Discuss the role Non Verbal Communication plays in the facilitation of social interaction and the consequences of its absence on social relationships
- Stress and its Connection to the Mind, the Potential Health Impacts on the Body, and its Relationship with Relationships
- Communication Patterns of Men and Women
- How do my social interactions and relations shape my sense of “here and now”?
- Outline the concept of eco-literacy and consider its potential role in raising awareness of the role of individual action as a means of confronting global ecological problems.
- Information Technology has the potential to change societal structure and processes similar in scale to that of both the Agricultural Revolution and the Industrial Revolution. On this basis governments should ensure provision of Information Techno...
1 pages / 280 words
2 pages / 490 words
2 pages / 549 words
1 pages / 126 words
1 pages / 285 words
1 pages / 228 words
1 pages / 290 words