|Date:||March 5, 2012|
|Length:||15 / 4446|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Where the costs of traditional retail banking have been too high, or where their distribution arrangements are inappropriate to serve low income clients, mobiles are enabling new business models that could extend access to financial services in these markets. Regulatory reform may also enable mobile banks as a group to foster the rise of new, more efficient international retail settlement networks of particular relevance to the growing population of immigrants and their demand for cross-border banking services...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
There are many formal barriers to the provision of payment and transaction services by non-banks. In the short term, current regulatory frameworks may also favour the inappropriate use of pre-paid accounts as substitutes for deposit accounts that provide consumers with greater protection. Added to these complications are formal and informal trade barriers that apply to cross-border services...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- 1 Participant in the financial market
- 5 Responsibility Centers and Financial Control
- An Overview of the Canadian Financial-Services Sector: Banking Industry
- Financial Crises in Emerging Market Countries
- Financial Service Industry Report
- Foreign Banking and Financial Institutions in the UAE
- How Firm Financial Policy Affects Investment Policy
- International financial markets
- Management Of Financial Institutions And The Banking Crisis
- Service Request Mcbride Financial
- The Effect Of Banks’ Bad-Loan Problems On The Level Of Market Confidence And The Stability Of The Malaysian Financial System.
- The Role of Investment Banking in the US Financial System
- memo-: Entry Level Financial Analyst
- Foreign Banking And Financial Institutions In The Uae:
- Mcbride financial security policy
1 pages / 277 words
2 pages / 487 words
2 pages / 456 words
2 pages / 430 words
1 pages / 280 words
1 pages / 297 words
1 pages / 265 words