Title: Duty Of Loyalty
|Date:||December 12, 2010|
|Length:||1 / 233|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The property was offered to the partnership. This is apparent because they had discussed the purchase several months prior to Sue’s purchase. A partner who is offered an opportunity on behalf of the partnership cannot take the opportunity for himself or herself unless the partnership rejects the offer...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In that case Sue would not hat breeched her duty of loyalty to Tom. In this case Tom did not reject the offer as much as Sue did not wait for his response. If Tom had rejected the offer and stated that he was not willing to purchase the property for the business, Sue could have purchased the property without usurping a partnership opportunity...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
1 pages / 233 words
2 pages / 364 words
2 pages / 499 words
2 pages / 582 words
1 pages / 224 words
2 pages / 318 words
1 pages / 268 words