|Date:||June 16, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 304|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
It is found on almost every motorcycle Ducati has produced till date. In 1996, Ducati was on the verge of bankruptcy due to lack of working capital. The company rebounded by 2000, quadrupling its revenues, doubling its EBITDA (since 1997) and doubling its market share (since 1996).
This rebound can be ascribed to two strategic changes that Ducati adopted; firstly Ducati increased its global reach and expanded its offerings within the sport segment and secondly it transformed itself from being a manufacturing company to an entertainment company e...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
the brand Ducati was not about just motorcycle anymore, but it was also about experiencing and enjoying various aspects of Ducati (Ducati Stores, Ducati Owner Clubs, Events, Museums etc.).
The economic logic behind the rebound lied in reduced costs (12.4%), increased productivity (15%), improved quality and higher reliability...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- All Quite On The Western Front
- DBQ on Western Front
- Ducati Corse: The Making Of A Grand-Prix Motor Cycle
- ducati strateginc analisys
- Lg On The Front Foot
- THE FRONT LINES
- A Two Front War
- il turn around della ducati
- All Quiet On The Western Front
- The Home Front WW2
- cultural front