Title: Dr. Strangelove
|Subject:||Music and Movies|
|Date:||May 3, 2016|
|Length:||11 / 3069|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
By using a comedic voice Kubrick is able to portray a very serious subject manner, such as nuclaear war, in a way people can understand through comedy. So incredible was this story that it could only be taken in, and absorbed as a satire. Kubrick knew this, so he turned to the novel Red Alert, by Peter George, and transformed it into a screenplay, and added a certain degree of absurdity...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
By enlisting the talents of hit author Terry Southern, whose sharp wit and brazen mentality was exactly the edge Kubrick was looking for (Inside). Together, they were able to come up with a winning combination by taking the over-all plot of Red Alert and adding comedic elements. Such as Dr. Strangelove, a character that did not exist in the original novel...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Are You Aware?
- The Growing Need For The Aware
- Us Chronology
- Watergate chronology
- Look Back in Anger as an extraordinary play / John Osborne as a dramatist / Social issues in Look Back in Anger / Look Back in Anger as a mouthpiece of John Osborne
- The First Jump
- It's not too cold if you just jump in
- Is This Really Happening To Me?
- Jump Start Your Career with an MBA
- What's Happening to Marriage?
- What’S Happening To Marriage?
- Dr. Strangelove
3 pages / 624 words
1 pages / 239 words
4 pages / 908 words
3 pages / 658 words
1 pages / 148 words
4 pages / 943 words
11 pages / 3069 words