Title: Does morality override self-interest?
|Date:||December 2, 2012|
|Length:||1 / 259|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Then the actions of the just would be as the actions of the unjust; they would both come at last to the same point. And this we may truly affirm to be a great proof that a man is just, not willingly or because he thinks that justice is any good to him individually, but of necessity, for wherever anyone thinks that he can safely be unjust, there he is unjust...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
For all men believe in their hearts that injustice is far more profitable to the individual than justice, and he who argues as I have been supposing, will say that they are right. If you could imagine anyone obtaining this power of becoming invisible, and never doing any wrong or touching what was another's, he would be thought by the lookers-on to be a most wretched idiot, although they would praise him to one another's faces, and keep up appearances with one another from a fear that they too might suffer injustice...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Does morality override self-interest?
- The Objective Nature of morality
- Hume vs. Kant: The Nature of Morality
- chapter 1-6 summary of the lord of the rings the fellowship of the rings
- Imagined Communities
- Suppose the British economy is at long run equilibrium when it suffers an external shock due to a 15% increase in the price of oil, believed to be permanent.
- The Dark Ages : Were They Darker Than We Imagined
- Imagined Reality: Ultima Thule
- Unjust War
- Unjust Law
- The Constitution- Just Or Unjust?
- Just and Unjust Laws
- Unjust laws
- Unjust Bomb
- Unjust Application of Law
2 pages / 313 words
4 pages / 989 words
3 pages / 625 words
4 pages / 1081 words
4 pages / 901 words
6 pages / 1554 words
2 pages / 528 words