|Date:||February 22, 2015|
|Length:||1 / 233|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Feb. 11 - A proposal on medical resident work hours is woefully inadequate
Jan. 31 - The government should seize dietary supplements containing synthetic ephedra
Jan. 24 - Documents raise serious questions about safety of nation's blood supply
Dec. 13 - The government's request to hold the Red Cross in contempt of court is long overdue
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
13 - The government's request to hold the Red Cross in contempt of court is long overdue
Sept. 5 - Dietary supplements containing ephedra should be banned.
Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education Proposed Limits on Resident Physician Work Hours Are Inadequate (HRG Publication #1609)
Letter to HHS Secretary Tommy Thompson calling on the government to seize 10 products containing synthetic ephedra (HRG Publication #1608)
Comments on: The Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) (HRG Publication #1606)
Letter to Senators Thomas Daschle, and Ted Kennedy urging a Congressional inquiry into the safety of the U...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Is The Task Of Managing People Essentially The Same In All Countries?
- The Price We Pay: The Efficacy Requirement For New Drugs
- Othello is essentially an noble character, flawed by insecurity and a nature that is naive and unsophisticated
- ?Essentially a weak dictator' do you agree with this view of Adolf Hitler
- Should College Students Be Tested For Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome?
- Sports Supplements
- Supplements in Sports
- The Manufactured Crisis
- War on Drugs Should Focus on Traffickers
- Can Manufactured Bands Ever Be Classified As 'good' Art? The Effect O
- How A Knowledge Claim Can Be Tested For Justification?
- SHOULD HALLUCINOGENS BE TESTED ON THE MENTALLY ILL?
- natural supplements
- The pitfalls of herbal supplements
3 pages / 842 words
3 pages / 791 words
3 pages / 791 words
3 pages / 709 words
4 pages / 1051 words
4 pages / 973 words
1 pages / 233 words