Title: Do Gods Die?
|Date:||December 8, 2015|
|Length:||6 / 1655|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Have you lost him, then? said one. Did he lose his way like a child? said another. Or is he hiding? Is he afraid of us? Has he gone on a voyage? or emigrated? Thus they shouted and laughed. The madman sprang into their midst and pierced them with his glances.
"Where has God gone?" he cried. "I shall tell you...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
"I shall tell you. We have killed him - you and I. We are his murderers. But how have we done this? How were we able to drink up the sea? Who gave us the sponge to wipe away the entire horizon? What did we do when we unchained the earth from its sun? Whither is it moving now? Whither are we moving now? Away from all suns? Are we not perpetually falling? Backward, sideward, forward, in all directions? Is there any up or down left? Are we not straying as through an infinite nothing? Do we not feel the breath of empty space? Has it not become colder? Is it not more and more night coming on all the time? Must not lanterns be lit in the morning? Do we not hear anything yet of the noise of the gravediggers who are burying God? Do we not smell anything yet of God's decomposition? Gods too decompose...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- How did the status and autonomy of women vary over time and place in early Asia? (Was there ever a real matriarchy in Asia?)
- Raise In Red Lantern
- Raise The Red Lantern
- Raise The Red Lantern
- Review Of The Red Lantern
- raise the red lantern
- Early Twentieth-Century Literature – Modernist Literature In Particular – Is Never More Of Its Time Than When Aspiring To Appear Timeless, Or At Least To Evoke Ideas Of Timelessness. Discuss With Reference To Your Chosen Texts.
- The "Confusion Ethics" of Raise the Red Lantern
- How to go broke
- How I Broke My Face
- Going Broke By Degree
- my dad broke my heart
- Katrina Broke down
- Once I Was A Shop Aholic Now I'M Broke
- Why Colonies Broke From Britain
1 pages / 280 words
2 pages / 408 words
2 pages / 364 words
1 pages / 221 words
2 pages / 369 words
1 pages / 273 words
1 pages / 276 words