Title: DNS cache poisoning
|Date:||September 19, 2012|
|Length:||4 / 1051|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Once a DNS server has received such non-authentic data and caches it for future performance increase, it is considered poisoned, extending the effect of the situation to the clients of the server.
Contents[hide]· 1 Cache Poisoning Attacks · 2 Variants o 2.1 Redirect the target domain's nameserver o 2...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This DNS server generally serves the ISP's own customers only and contains a small amount of DNS information cached by previous users of the server. A poisoning attack on a single ISP DNS server can affect the users serviced directly by the compromised server or indirectly by its downstream server(s) if applicable...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
2 pages / 318 words
2 pages / 330 words
2 pages / 430 words
4 pages / 1051 words
2 pages / 547 words
1 pages / 270 words
1 pages / 181 words