Title: dna computer
|Date:||November 11, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 577|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
DNA computing is a novel and fascinating development at the interface of computer science and molecular biology. It has emerged in recent years, not simply as an exciting technology for information processing, but also as a catalyst for knowledge transfer between information processing, nanotechnology, and biology...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This area of research has the potential to change our understanding of the theory and practice of computing.
Essentially, three classes of DNA computing are now apparent: (1) intramolecular, (2) intermolecular, and (3) supramolecular. The Japanese Project lead by Hagiya (Takahashi) focuses on intramolecular DNA computing, constructing programmable state machines in single DNA molecules, which operate by means of intramolecular conformational transitions...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Calculation Of Financial Ratios For Google
- Is It True That An Organization Requires Different People For Performance To Be Optimized
- index calculation primer
- Troop Increases for Iraq
- CALIFORNIA SCHOOL REQUIRES STUDENT ID TAGS
- Ethical journalism requires conscientious decision making in context
- Exercise 6.35-6.37 Algorithm
- Iron Increases Heart Disease
- Putting Data To Work: Intelligently Using Data Mining, Data Warehousing And Databases.
- Taxation Law (Australia) With Calculation Of Indexation
- Discuss the variables involved in aggression. Which variables are most important?
- The Expectation Maximization Algorithm
- Algorithm research - Quicksort
- Base 5 Calculation
- Computer Security And Their Data-Viruses
1 pages / 272 words
2 pages / 577 words
7 pages / 1845 words
2 pages / 558 words
2 pages / 410 words
4 pages / 1051 words
3 pages / 757 words