Title: Dividend policy of Porsche
|Date:||May 1, 2012|
|Length:||5 / 1333|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
That can be done by adjusting the personal portfolio to reflect the investor's own preferences. A second argument suggests that little to no dividend payout is more favorable for investors. This can be led back to the fact that the taxes which have to be paid on dividends are higher than these on capital gains...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This can be led back to the fact that the taxes which have to be paid on dividends are higher than these on capital gains. Furthermore, there is the "advantage" of the reinvestment of the funds in the company. Supporters of this policy argue that companies who save money on dividends will invest this and increase the value of the firm as a whole, which consequently will lift the market value of the stock price...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Dividend Policy
- ANALYSIS ON CAPITAL STRUCTURE, DIVIDEND POLICY & WORKING CAPITAL REQUIREMENTS OF
- An Example Of Dividend Policy Irrelevance
- Coca-Cola Dividend Policy
- Dividend Analysis Of Banking Industry
- Dividend Policy Of Fpl
- Dividend Policy Theories
- Dividend Policy at FPL Group, Inc.
- Dividend policy of Porsche
- Dividend relevancy
- Dividend signaling
- dividend discount model
- Racial Dividend in the Presidential Election
- Project Requirements and Analysis
4 pages / 1046 words
2 pages / 411 words
2 pages / 569 words
5 pages / 1333 words
2 pages / 340 words
6 pages / 1750 words
1 pages / 297 words