Title: Discuss how a multinational organisation might address the issue of consistency in the assessment of applicants from different cultures.
|Date:||June 16, 2014|
|Length:||6 / 1580|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Therefore, if we go into another country and make decisions based on how we operate in our own home country - the chances are we'll make some very bad decisions." (http://www.geert-hofstede.com, accessed 19/11/04).
This lack of individual multicultural understanding has led to many multinationals initiating their own proactive methods for embracing diversity and multiculturalism...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Proctor and Gamble, one of the largest domestic product manufacturers globally, says "At P&G we view diversity as a huge asset that generates fresh attitudes, different perspectives and exciting new ideas. We embrace diversity because it's the fair and right thing to do, and because it helps us to successfully mirror the positive changes occurring within our global society...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Constitutional Goals in the State of the Union Address
- “The Kite Runner shows that it is better to confront our mistakes than attempt to leave them behind.” Discuss.
- Personal Goals I Want to Achieve As a University of Phoenix Student
- . A critical literature review on an organizational issue which requires intervention by top strategic team of the organisation.
- Critically discuss the various problems and proposed solutions associated with the development and application of budgets within organisations
- critical assessment as to why, according to the Stability and Growth Pact, member countries of the EU should maintain deficits within 3% of their GDP.
- Discuss how a multinational organisation might address the issue of consistency in the assessment of applicants from different cultures.
- Discuss the current and future trends in managing international or multinational company
- Global Big Business Is The Most Powerful Force For Improving Labor Standards In Developing Countries. Discuss.
- It Could Be Argued That In Order To Be Successful, Modern Organisations Must Actively Develop Strong And Cohesive Work Groups. Why? Is It True That There Is No Room For The Individualist In Today’s Organisation?
- why teamwork is difficult to achieve in an organisation
- Discuss The Attributes/Skills/Actions (For Example; Study Habits, Personal Skills, Goals-Long And Short, Time Management, Etc) That You Consider Important For Achieving Your Education Goals. Discuss This For Both Your Foundation Year And Your Focu...
- discuss media issue
- Discuss the challenges facing Multinational Corporation in the management of global talent.
- Discuss the impacts of IT to individuals, organisations and society at large. Use one organisation that you know (could be any organisation, as long as is well known) to describe the role of IS in supporting the functioning of that organisation.
1 pages / 215 words
1 pages / 262 words
1 pages / 289 words
2 pages / 363 words
2 pages / 341 words
2 pages / 505 words
1 pages / 122 words