Title: disadvantages of mobiles
|Date:||November 19, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 413|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Many scientists believe that the radiation from the mobile phones may cause the users to have different symptoms such as headache, earaches, blurring of vision and even causing cancer. Though, these problems are still under research. Mobile phone users are advice to reduce the usage on mobile phones if it is possible...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Though, these problems are still under research. Mobile phone users are advice to reduce the usage on mobile phones if it is possible.
Mobile phone addiction is a big social problem. Psychiatrists believe that mobile phone addiction is becoming one of the biggest non-drug addictions in the 21st century...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Using Mobile Phones
- How Safe Are Mobile Phones?
- Mobile Phones In Business
- Barcodes for Mobile Phones
- Benefits And Problems Of Mobile Phones
- Camera Phones - Helpful or Dangerous?
- Disadvantages Of Mobile Phones
- Future Of Mobile Phones
- Intel & Future Of Mobile Phones
- Mobile Phones Hacking
- Mobile Phones
- Mobile Phones
- mobile phones in schools
- NOKIA MOBILE PHONES
- The Effect Of Mobile Phones
1 pages / 275 words
1 pages / 155 words
2 pages / 304 words
1 pages / 254 words
2 pages / 413 words
1 pages / 279 words
3 pages / 605 words