Title: Dihedral Angle
|Date:||January 1, 2013|
|Length:||1 / 293|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
For each of the Platonic solids, there is only one dihedral angle, because all pairs of adjacent faces intersect at the same angle.
A vertex of a polyhedron is at the intersection of three or more faces. In the case of three, there is a convenient formula for the dihedral angles. If the three faces fit together at all (they might not), there is only one way...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
If the three faces fit together at all (they might not), there is only one way. Take this example. Three polygons share the common vertex A. The polygon angles at A are ?, ?, and ?, which are not necessarily equal. The polygons shown here are triangles, but they could have any number of sides.
Start with the faces laid out in a net in a horizontal plane...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Nancy Pelosi: Obssesed with Planes?
- Critically Evaluate The Use Of The Big Mac, By The Economist, As A Measure Of Purchasing Power Parity. Could You Suggest A Similar Alternative That Might Be A Good Measure Of Ppp
- Factors In The Generations Of Boeing Planes
- Vertex Case Study
- A Character Analysis of Angelo in Measure for Measure
- An Acute Angle in an Obtuse World
- angle of vision
- Measure For Measure Act 1 Scene 1 Revision Notes
- STD: 'Selfishness the Disease' in William Shakespeare's Measure for Measure
- Angle Reborn
- Dihedral Angle
- Social Justice - Measure For Measure, Animal Farm, American History X
- Discuss How Mise-En-Scene And Camera Movement, Angle And Positioning Create Meaning For An Audience In The Final Gun Battle Sequence ‘scarface
- American X-planes
- Dangerous Intersection in Alcoa
1 pages / 293 words
2 pages / 413 words
2 pages / 411 words
2 pages / 418 words
3 pages / 682 words
1 pages / 243 words
2 pages / 413 words