Title: Dictionary and Normalization Guidelines
|Date:||May 21, 2014|
|Length:||4 / 929|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
A data dictionary can be stored in files or documents, or can be stored within a database in the DBMS.
For example, a database may contain an employee table that has an emp_no column and an identification_no column. A data dictionary can explain that the emp_no column is an integer value containing the employee number assigned by the system...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
When a new employee is added to the system, a next number value is retrieved from a next number table and assigned to the new employee record. The data dictionary would also explain that the identification_no column is an alpha-numeric value that contains the employee's social security number for US residents and for non-US residents contains the employee's country code followed by their work visa number...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- DATABASE ANALYSIS AND DATABASE DESIGN PROJECT
- database and data warehouse
- Dictionary Compare
- Illiteracy and the English Dictionary
- A Dictionary Of Modern Revolution: How Che Guevara Has Affected My Lif
- Mining Dictionary
- Mining Dictionary
- Provide an example of an accounting estimate and explain how a change in your estimate could occur. What action does IAS 8 require when such a change occurs?
- Ballet dictionary
- Reflection on “Adler’s Philosophical Dictionary”
- Publication for an Apologetic Dictionary
- Database Normalization
- Dictionary and Normalization Guidelines
- The Evolution of Data and Database Migration
2 pages / 314 words
2 pages / 348 words
2 pages / 345 words
2 pages / 453 words
4 pages / 1132 words
4 pages / 929 words
1 pages / 196 words