Title: Dial-Up Scripting Command Language
|Date:||February 15, 2012|
|Length:||7 / 1932|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
With Scripting support for Dial-Up Networking, you can write a script to automate this process.
A script is a text file that contains a series of commands, parameters, and expressions required by your Internet service provider or online service to establish the connection and use the service. You can use any text editor, such as Microsoft Notepad, to create a script file...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
You can use any text editor, such as Microsoft Notepad, to create a script file. Once you've created your script file, you can then assign it to a specific Dial-Up Networking connection by running the Dial-Up Scripting Tool.
2.0 Basic Structure of a Script
A command is the basic instruction that a script file contains...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- MEURSAULT THE RESERVED MAN
- Greyhound Dial
- The Technical System: Information, Information Technology, and Information Systems
- variable pay
- Dial 'XY' for Murder
- List of Language Devices
- should special rights be reserved for homosexuals
- THE INFLUENCE OF THE ANCIENT GREEK WORDS ON THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- Pokemon Gba Scripting Tutorial
- Word Can heal and word can harm
- Words are more treacherous and powerful than we think". Evaluate the extent to which the characteristics Sartre claims for words affect - negatively or positively - different Areas of Knowledge.
- Dial-Up Scripting Command Language
- Information Systems Success: The Quest for Dependent Variable
7 pages / 1945 words
7 pages / 1944 words
4 pages / 926 words
5 pages / 1364 words
7 pages / 1932 words
1 pages / 241 words
4 pages / 1012 words