|Date:||March 5, 2015|
|Length:||4 / 1072|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Retinopathy is the most frequent cause of new blindness and is related to the duration of the diabetes and also to the level of glucose control. In the nonproliferative stage there may no evidence of disease in the retinal vessels or there may be signs of beginning damage, such as yellow deposits. Microaneursyms, or intraretinal hemorrhages may be seen on exam...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Microaneursyms, or intraretinal hemorrhages may be seen on exam. In this stage the treatment is blood pressure control, blood glucose control, and annual dilated eye exam. In the proliferative stage there is abnormal, fragile retinal vessel growth, vitreous hemorrhage, and vision loss. Common complaints are blurred vision, or spots and cobwebs in the visual field...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: