|Date:||March 6, 2001|
|Length:||4 / 1072|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Renal failure occurs in 5-15% of patients with Type II, and 30-40% with Type I diabetes. Renal disease is classified in stages from I-V. Stage I begins at diagnosis and there are no symptoms, although there may be renal hypertrophy and hyperfunction. Microalbumin levels are normal...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Microalbumin levels are normal. Stage II usually begins after about two years. In this stage there are no symptoms, although there may be structural changes such as glomerulosclerosis. Stage III usually occurs after approximately 7-15 years and is accompanied by hypertension and a positive microalbumin level...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: