|Date:||January 18, 2016|
|Length:||3 / 813|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Such choices as schedule, attendance, or class selection are a few examples of how college is less restrictive than high school. Because of this educational freedom and having more control over my education, I find being a college student more enjoyable than being a high school student.
High school, through its control over many decisions that are made for students, seems to be more restrictive than college...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Many aspects of the student's life are pre-set and cannot be changed by the student to fit his needs. For example, the student's time schedule is set every year. Every student must go the same amount of hours every year. In my case, I had to go to school from 7:30 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. every day, whether I actually needed all the time or not...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Discuss how a nation which prided itself on allowing freedom of association and freedom of speech could have allowed the anti-communist witch hunts to have happened. Can you see any parallels in later years?
- Student Survival Guide To Online School
- An Introspective Analysis Of Student’S Own Preferences And Tendencies In Making Decisions At Their Place Of Work.
- CALIFORNIA SCHOOL REQUIRES STUDENT ID TAGS
- Student Chronicles: Tales of a High School Student
- Imagine two students, one depressed and one not, who have both done well on a paper. Using the dimensions of attribution compare the depressed student's attributions to that of the non-depressed student and explain how their attributions correspon...
- Abolish high stake testing (NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND)
- High School Cliques and School Violence
- Student Improvement Program in Alternative High School
- The Price For Freedom Is Too High
- Transition From Middle School To High School
3 pages / 601 words
3 pages / 733 words
2 pages / 396 words
3 pages / 609 words
3 pages / 620 words
3 pages / 813 words
2 pages / 458 words