Title: determining gravity three different ways
|Date:||May 26, 1997|
|Length:||1 / 264|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Then we measured by hand with a stop watch how long it took for the eraser to hit the floor. In the video they used a ball and slow motion that slowed it down by nine times. They used a strobe light the second time but not the third. Also lines were drawn 10cm apart.
Observation: When Professor Miller dropped the eraser and attempted to time it by hand it wasn't very accurate even though he received a decent time...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
When we timed the slow motion ball we received a more accurate time but the number for some reason each time was not closer to 9.8 m/s/s than the eraser drop. The third and most accurate measurement was the strobe light with 10cm increments drawn on the background. The curious thing was it still wasn't as close as Professor Miller to the 9...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Documentary films have played an important part in determining the way we construct history and memory. In what ways do documentary films dealing with the holocaust determine contemporary understandings of that historical event?
- The Concept of Gravity's Existence
- About Gravity
- Buoyancy and Specific Gravity
- determining gravity three different ways
- FreeFall:Acceleration Due to Gravity
- Gravity Lab
- Investigation 2.5: Acceleration Due To Gravity Of Different Masses
- The Effect of Gravity on the Human Body
- The Gravity Bong
- the study of aerodynamics and gravity
2 pages / 428 words
2 pages / 356 words
1 pages / 264 words
2 pages / 380 words
1 pages / 231 words
3 pages / 719 words
2 pages / 390 words