Title: Design Patterns
|Date:||March 16, 2012|
|Length:||6 / 1550|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In “Understanding and Using Patterns in Software Development”, Dirk Riehle and Heinz Zullighaven offer a rather nice definition of what a design pattern is:
“A pattern is the abstraction from a concrete form which keeps recurring in specific non-arbitrary contexts.”
The ability to write good patterns is very difficult...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
A pattern should not only convey the facts about a system, but it should also tell a story about the system. It should allow the systems users to comprehend it, be able to customize it to accommodate new features.
Elements of a Design Pattern
A design pattern can be made up of the following components:
The design pattern must have a meaningful name to allow a developer to use a single word or short phrase to reference the pattern...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Design of Darkness": A Study of Frost's "Design
- The Design Of The Balanced Scorecard And Application To Medicare
- Design Patterns
- FInterior Design and Fashion Design
- Project Design BSA/375
- Theory of art and design go hand in hand in some epochs more than others. Which eras reveal the closest bond between art and design?
- role of design in newspaper design
- Analysis and Design model in Software Development
- Analysis of a workplace application architecture and process design
- Communicating Design Developing Web Site Documentation For Design And Planning
- Difference betweenLogical design and physical design
- Network Design: Physical and Logical Design
- Physical design and Logical design
- Single Sign-on Application Architecture and Design
- The difference between Logical Design and Physical Design of a Network
2 pages / 587 words
6 pages / 1550 words
2 pages / 598 words
2 pages / 322 words
2 pages / 599 words
2 pages / 429 words
2 pages / 371 words