Title: DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A PROGRAM FOR COMPUTING SIZE OF CONNECTED COMPONENTS
|Date:||November 1, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 503|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Sp the purpose of this program is to compute the size of all groups in the to dimensional grid. For simplicity, the border squares are assumed to be un-occupied.
This program reads the input from a text file. The first line of the text file must contain the number of rows and the second line should contain the number of columns...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The rest of the file contains k lines, each line having equal length containing 0 or 1. An entry of zero represents an empty square and an entry of 1 represents an occupied square. There can be only a maximum of 70 rows and 50 columns inputted by the user.
A sample input text file would look something like this:
The program calculates all the group sizes and prints out a formatted output...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Underbelly vs Chopper connected text
- Design of an MBA Program
- Implementation of a 401(k) Plan Program
- Connected Stories - Google
- Connected Text Study: Cinderella and A Cinderella Story
- Connected text
- mobil & grid computing
- DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A PROGRAM FOR COMPUTING SIZE OF CONNECTED COMPONENTS
- Design of an Ideal Early Literacy Program
- Program Design
- Grid Computing
- Grid Computing
- Growth Of Distributed Systems Using Grid Computing And Softer Aspects Of E-Science
- program design
- The Keys to a Successful Implementation of a 1 to 1 Laptop Program in K-12 Education
1 pages / 276 words
2 pages / 503 words
12 pages / 3600 words
3 pages / 834 words
1 pages / 258 words
3 pages / 801 words
3 pages / 633 words