|Date:||September 1, 1998|
|Length:||4 / 1012|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Let's do one more together. Mix 1 tbsp baking soda with ? cup water. Dip an end of another indicator strip in the water. What are the results? Green, is about 10 or 11. Baking soda is considered a base.
Now I want you to take some of your indicators strips home today...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Find 5 liquids around you home that you can test. Record the color when you put the end of your indicator strip in each solution. Bring your results back to class tomorrow. You may need to ask your parents with assistance with some or the liquids.
Ex: Coke Milk Broth when a vegetable is cooked Vegetable oil nail polish remover apple juice tomato juice...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Mrwhy Do Sales Of Bottled Water Grow Every Year Despite Of The Well-Known Fact That It Is Produced From The Same Tap Water?
- water water everyhwhere
- Bottled water vs. tap water
- Is there enough water for everyone?
- Water Availibility Vs. Water Quality
- Is Water In Water City Fit To Drink?
- More urgent action needs to be taken by the Australian people and all levels of government to preserve Australia’s scarce water resources, replenish its natural aquifers and promote subsidies to encourage rain water tank collection and water rec...
- Water; How Much Fresh Water is Available for Human Drinking Needs