Title: Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing
|Date:||April 22, 2013|
|Length:||9 / 2638|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This allows for a multiplication in capacity, in addition to enabling bidirectional communications over one strand of fiber. "This is a form of frequency division multiplexing (FDM) but is commonly called wavelength division multiplexing."
DWDM uses up to 160 different colors (also known as lambdas or channels) to provide high-capacity bandwidth across an optical fiber network...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
"This is a form of frequency division multiplexing (FDM) but is commonly called wavelength division multiplexing."
DWDM uses up to 160 different colors (also known as lambdas or channels) to provide high-capacity bandwidth across an optical fiber network. Each lambda carries an individual optical signal providing the same bandwidth per channel (approximately 2...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Deception Illustrated by Characters in Othello
- Discuss the symbolism of light in the play, particularly the image of the light bulb. It can be argued that scene 9 in which Mitch forces Blanche under the light bulb is the climax of the play. Discuss. Refer to the evolution of Blanche's inner co...
- King Lear interpersonal relationships between characters illustrated in two different productions
- Marked Women, Unmarked Men
- The Reality Of Racism- As Illustrated In "Cry, The Beloved Country"
- The suppressive roles of women as illustrated in the Yellow wallpaper
- Guided Imagery
- the division and sub division of the book of mark
- Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing
- Effects of Wavelength and Light Intensity on Photosynthetic Activity
- GUIDED IMAGERY
- The Duckweed Experiment: Effects of Lowering Light Intensity on the Rate of Per Capita Growth of Lemna minor
- Wavelength Of 10 Or Higher And 11 Down. Gamma Rays Are Produced In Lab
- Official Statistics on crime are often likened to the ?§tip of an Iceberg??. Critically assess this assertion in light of the ?§dark figure?? of crime and any new forms of data that can provide a clearer picture of the true extent of crime.
3 pages / 839 words
2 pages / 476 words
1 pages / 235 words
1 pages / 118 words
2 pages / 485 words
1 pages / 275 words
2 pages / 484 words