Title: Delegation in Supervision
|Date:||December 11, 2012|
|Length:||3 / 809|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Two issues that should be delegated by a supervisor are recording and stocking incoming shipments and handling small issues such as malfunctioning facilities.
For a manager, the moment to delegate is when another individual or an outside organization can do a job cheaper, quicker, or in an enhanced manner than the manager can do it him or her self...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Keeping the principle of delegating jobs to the right people always leads towards effective delegation. Successful managers are very vigilant about the subordinates they choose to perform a given assignment. Reverse delegation is when a manager delegates an assignment or job to a subordinate and in the end the manager winds up completing it oneself...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Delegation in Supervision
- Adolescents Need Freedom But Not Without Guidelines
- Challenge Of Authority When Invited Or Forced To Interact With Another Presuming Authority
- MOTIVATING SUBORDINATES
- When should a leader allow subordinates to participate in decision making?
- Unit 5-What principles were demonstrated in each of these situations
- Describe A Situation Where You Have Demonstrated Your Leadership Qualities?
- Etthical Supervision
- supervision interview
- Children should not Use the Internet without their Parents' Supervision
- Religious, Racial, and Political Tension Demonstrated Through Discussion in Athol Fugard's "Master Harold"? and the Boys
- Self Confidence
- motivational tasks
3 pages / 809 words
1 pages / 214 words
2 pages / 561 words
2 pages / 399 words
3 pages / 899 words
4 pages / 1048 words
4 pages / 941 words