Title: Deisel emisions
|Date:||March 12, 2012|
|Length:||5 / 1356|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The most dangerous particles are 3.5 microns and smaller. Ninety percent of all particles are less than 1 micron in diameter. Long term exposure to these particles causes tumor growth. The cancer causing chemicals that are present in the particles are called polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons. Other cancer causing chemicals emitted during diesel combustion are benzene, arsenic and formaldehyde...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The cancer causing chemicals that are present in the particles are called polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons. Other cancer causing chemicals emitted during diesel combustion are benzene, arsenic and formaldehyde. (Pegg)
The particles have also been linked to increases in asthma in children who are living in areas with high truck traffic...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Deisel emisions
- Should Colleges Lower Their Admission Standards for Athletes?
- which concept or combination of concepts will you follow to increase the sales of your product that is a lower priced shaving blade for lower-middle class males of Bangladesh living in urban & village areas? Explain your choice of strategy with va...
- Submission Smells of Sulfur: Gender and Illness in The Yellow Wallpaper
- J BOATS
- Improving “Pumar” Boats Quality By A Better Communication.
- Orphan Trains
- racing trains
- Orphan Trains
- Maglev Trains
- Co2 Emissions
- Virgin Trains SWOT
1 pages / 289 words
5 pages / 1415 words
2 pages / 380 words
1 pages / 216 words
1 pages / 298 words
1 pages / 150 words
1 pages / 287 words