|Date:||June 7, 2007|
|Length:||3 / 749|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
How do you know when the copper (2) sulphate has been converted to it anhydrous form?
• When the blue color changes to a white/grayish color after being heated.
2. Rewrite the equation for this replacing “X” with your experimental value.
• CuSO4 • 5H2O
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
If the accepted value of X=5, calculate the percentage of error of your experiment.
%error = | accepted value – experimental value | / (accepted value) * 100 |
• % error –> | 5.4 – 5.0| / (5.0) * 100 = 8%
4. Was the change in #4 an endothermic or exothermic reaction?
• The change in #4 was an exothermic (releases heat) reaction...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- calculate real gdp economics
- Replacing Leadership EMC
- Schering Plough: Replacing Claritin
- The Catcher in the Rye Rewrite Ending
- Drake Equation
- Media Equation
- motor replacing
- Cattell's Analysis Of Specification Equation
- Archie equation Petrophysics
- Experimental Uncertainty and Error Analysis
- mole relationship in a chemical equation
- Replacing Animal Testing: Unrealistic
- To Determine The Percentage By Mass Of Calcium Carbonate In Eggshells
- Solving the Equation: Earth plus Humanity
- The Problem: Rewrite Mania
1 pages / 228 words
3 pages / 749 words
2 pages / 518 words
2 pages / 329 words
2 pages / 434 words
2 pages / 415 words
3 pages / 878 words