Title: Debt Market
|Date:||August 10, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 402|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
bodies and commercial entities like financial institutions, banks, public sector units, public ltd. companies and also structured finance instruments. Historically, India debt market has suffered a severe neglect of policymakers in spite of the the fact that India has a fairly strong debt preference among households for their financial investment portfolio...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The over-reliance on the financial intermediation of the public sector is largely responsible for hindering growth of the debt market in India which is the basic source of corporate financing in India.
However, since the early 90s, the Indian firms have become flexible in choosing the their capital structure optimally by virtue of significant structural changes in the Indian Capital Market...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- 7 P's of Banking Sector
- An Overview of the Canadian Financial-Services Sector: Banking Industry
- Banking Sector
- Discussion Of The Role Of A Central Bank And The Regulation Of The Financial Sector In View Of The Consequences Of The “Credit Crunch” In 2007 In The Us And The Uk In Particular.
- Funds flow through the financial system from surplus entities to deficit entities in various ways. For example, funds may flow via financial intermediaries or through equity markets or through debt markets. How do you account for the existence of ...
- M&A In Power Sector
- M&A in the Telecommunication Sector
- Proposed Market Entry Strategy for Tesco - Indian Retail Food Market
- ROI in the Public Sector
- The Wealth Effect of Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions in the Chinese Financial Sector
- UK Aerospace sector
- 7 P'S Of Banking Sector
- Airline Sector
- Tourism Sector &Amp; Hospitality Sector
- Fishing Sector
2 pages / 362 words
1 pages / 129 words
1 pages / 280 words
3 pages / 682 words
1 pages / 291 words
2 pages / 354 words
1 pages / 260 words