Title: Death To Smoochy
|Subject:||Music and Movies|
|Date:||November 24, 2013|
|Length:||3 / 642|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Don't be fooled by the bright colors, the fuzzy animals and all the kids, this is not a kids movie, just ask Robin Williams, that's if you can get him to say a sentence or two with out using the f*** word.
Sheldon Mopes (tree hugging, tofu eating Smoochy), seeing his shot at the big time, gladly takes up the task as KidNet's replacement for a disturbed and lost Rainbow Randolph...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
An innocent and untainted Mopes soon learns the darkness and corruption that consumes KidNet and the children's television programing industry. Feeling like a puppet, Sheldon hires, Burke (Danny Devito), a seasoned talent agent, who's in no way a stranger to the shenanigans of KidNet executives. Granted full creative and executive power over The Smoochy Show, Sheldon butts heads with Nora Wells, the sexy vice president of KidNet...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Amusing Ourselves to Death: Public Discourse in the Age of Show Business
- ANALYSIS OF CHAPTER 11’s LANDLORD CAP, GOOD FAITH, AND SOLVENT DEBTORS
- Contractual Duty of Good Faith
- Ambiguity of the concept of death: A comparison of ?Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night?and ?Because I Could Not Stop For Death
- "Each of you helped to kill her." Says the Inspector. Show exactly what part each member of the Birling family (and Gerald Croft). Played in the death of Eva Smith. Do you think that some characters are more guilty than others?
- The Spire: How does Golding show the contrast between the world of faith and the real world in chapter 2?
- Cousin Josephina
- Good Faith in Australia Law
- Guardian Angel
- My Grandmother, My Guardian Angel
- Death To Smoochy
- Ferris Bueller: Possible or Not?
- Is Angel Really an Angel?--- The Paradox of Angel of Tess of the D’Urbervilles
- Lender Liability and the Duty of Good Faith
1 pages / 199 words
3 pages / 895 words
3 pages / 822 words
3 pages / 837 words
2 pages / 334 words
3 pages / 642 words
2 pages / 483 words